TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please ensure you read the information below before proceeding.
In this page, “we” means the owner(s) of the website “tpsi.org.au” and “you” means a visitor.
What this website does
This website provides a free of charge platform which allows you to post a for sale advert as a member of the Toowoomba Photographic Society
. You will have to be registered in order to make any posting on the website. No registration is required if you only want to browse.
What we are NOT responsible for
We are providing a message board for members of the Toowoomba Photographic Society to post photographic items for sale. This exchange is to be performed privately and is not endorsed by the Toowoomba Photographic Society or its governing committee.
No warranty or assurance, express or implied is given by us in connection with the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any information, materials or news item appearing in this website. Your use of such information, materials and news item is solely at your own risk.
Any fraudulent behaviour will have all communications and identifiable information passed onto law enforcement. This may include your name, email, contact details, IP address and website log files.
To post, you must be over 18 years old.
You agree that you will only post in relation to goods or services in Australia and will not;
- violate any laws or the Posting Rules;
- post any threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene or indecent material;
be false or misleading;
- infringe any third-party right;
- distribute or send communications that contain spam, chain letters, or pyramid schemes;
- distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Toowoomba Photographic Society, the Services or the interests or property of its users;
impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of the Services;
- copy, modify, or distribute any other person’s content without their consent;
use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Services and
- collect content for any purpose without our express written permission;
harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent
- bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to the Services; and/or
post an ad with the intention to profit from a natural disaster, health or public safety concern, or tragic event.
Once you have registered for an account, you can post a for sale advert below:
Click here to post a for sale advert